Models of Diversity
Ever-since I photographed there catwalk show and BTS images at Fashion Week Oxford back in 2011, I have been involved with Models of Diversity.
Since 2011 I’ve been working with them campaigning for greater diversity in fashion and media. Creating far-reaching awareness of diversity and it’s importance.
Together with the charity Models of Diversity I:
- Give Radio and TV interviews
- Write editorials, and providing editorial based around key issues of diversity and how it affects us all.
- Give key speaker speeches at events and thought-provoking lectures at the London College of Fashion.
- Together with Angel Sinclair Model of Diversity’s CEO, we have created innovative and imaginatively staged runway shows in London, home counties, Midlands and Scotland.
- Facilitate inspirational workshops for models with disabilities, body dysmorphia and novices alike as well as those starting out modelling for the first time or those new to the industry.
- Attend creative pitching for successful sponsorship funding
You can see more of the work they do by joining them HERE.
Alot of my photography is to prove that people from a multitude of diverse backgrounds and abilities can become models and this healthy diversity not only enriches our lives but enables us to feel represented not only in fashion but in The Media at large. Things have come along way since 2011, or indeed 2008 when MoD started, but we still have a long way to go.
There are workshops run by MoD to help you to start on your modelling career or maybe you would like to joint us and help rase money and awareness for The Charity.
Please take a look at my images, I hope they inspire you in some way to help this change come about. If you would like further information please CONTACT ME